I have a Haier a small one holds 18 bottles. Have had it 4 years very reliable seems consistent temperature wise. I recommend

Aldo Sohm
Aldo Sohm

Aldo Sohm is the award-winning Chef Sommelier at Le Bernardin in NYC.

$200 is on the lower scale for a wine cooler, but there are certainly some robust and reliable coolers out there for this price which are perfect for home use.

EdgeStar has a great selection and can be purchased retail from Compact Appliance www.compactappliance.com . Haier also makes very good models that start at $200, which you can get from www.haieramerica.com.