🔕 🔔

I want to make some chicken wings for an evening picnic, but they will be served cold (8-plus hours after being made...oh the challenge of actually having to go to work). Is there a way to make the KFC wings and keep them crispy for later in the night, without a last minute fry? Or is there a different recipe I should use?

asked by Sodium Girl over 7 years ago

Fe0be580 5370 4ab6 8604 4f0d9252b4f8  ravenouscouple4

maybe do the double fry, but not quite as brown, then perhaps a quick broil in the oven then glaze..keep extra glaze as dipping sauce.

It's totally different from fried chicken, but you could make the famous Silver Palate recipe, Chicken Marbella. It's totally delicious served at room temp. Here's a link:

http://www.oprah.com/food...