🔕 🔔

Hearty but summer-y app? - Off the top of my head: broiled skirt steak w/homemade ricotta and fresh horseradish on crostini. Hit or miss?

I was asked to bring something to a front-porch-Friday-night thing. Wanted some protein but not too heavy....I'm fairly confident with my skills, have made ricotta dozens of times just wanted approval/disapproval of how this this combination sounded before making it.

asked by kehsutton over 6 years ago

Sounds delicious! I would probably throw some sort of greenery, like pea shoots or something, on that crostini...but that's just my obsession at the moment!

F9321164 5105 407f 9bed 7dff9ea2e8ee  tintinfamily

Perfect! now on the hunt for pea shoots......