🔕 🔔

I'm new to Food52 -love it- and noticed last week's recipes were, majority-wise, gluten free. Is that a theme here at the site?

asked by mao1213 about 5 years ago

No, it's not. But since many food52ers at least occasionally cook for someone who is celiac, it's part of our discussions here. That led to a challenge to create delicious, appetizing gluten free baked goods last week. I thought it was a fun challenge -- a little outside my comfort zone, but that's a good thing!

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Maureen-

Welcome to Food52 and so glad you love the site. Indeed, a lot of gluten-free recipes showed up on the site last week. That's not usually the case, but we run weekly recipe contests and the most recent contest was... Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good:

http://www.food52.com/contests...

So, if you need them, we have lots of gluten-free, but don't expect to find *so* many new one all the time. :-)

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Check back later this afternoon, and they'll announce next week's theme--new contests are announced every Friday.