🔕 🔔

Mahlab or mahlepi: Looking for recipes, other than the three on food52, using sour cherry pits (mahlab or mahlpepi). Many thanks. ;o

General uses or other information, in addition to recipes, would also be appreciated. ;o)

asked almost 7 years ago

rachelib

I was a sucker for this at Penzey's myself. Haven't made this yet, but it's on my list: http://www.chow.com/recipes...

Rivka

cherry pit ice cream is really tasty: www.notderbypie.com/cherry...

Droplet

A sweet frozen yogurt and incorporating it into that is something that comes to my mind. I would assume greek cookbooks would be your best bet for inspiration.