Last day! Take 20% off $150+ with code GOGOGIFTS. Go grant some wishes » details
Enter code GOGOGIFTS at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59pm ET 12/11/16. U.S. only. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
🔕 🔔

Thank you - cilantro pesto ideas

Profuse thanks to the many food52ers who generously shared ideas as to how turn my sudden abundance of cilantro into pesto. Besides cilantro, we used garlic, pepitas, half olive-half corn oil,lime juice, s&p, and red pepper flakes. We're going to be freezing it, so I'd rather add cheese when we serve it. Thank you all so very much!

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Boulangere, you might want to post your thank you note to the original question where you asked for advice. That way the people who helped will be sure to see your note. Here's a link to it:

http://www.food52.com/foodpickle...

Enjoy the pesto!