Recommended recipes for something good to give new neighbors

I have some new neighbors that just moved in behind me. What should I give hem as a welcome gift that is a baked good?

asked by belen over 7 years ago

vvvanessa

i like making quick breads. they're good as a snack or for breakfast, and they freeze well. and there's something just really neighborly about them.

Bread! A pie!

A traditional gift is wine, bread, and salt in a nice basket.

Who doesn't love cookies? or brownies? Really, that's so sweet of you--anything you want to make is great.

Melusine

Just to add to the suggestions -- a lemon or vanilla pound cake? Apple muffins?

I made Dr Babs' cookies when our neighbors moved in and they said those cookies saved their lives :-)

belen

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions!