A question about a recipe: Herbed Beef Skewers with Horseradish Cream

3899cce1 37ce 4747 8c98 3db0b4ac9801  040511f 757

I have a question about the recipe "Herbed Beef Skewers with Horseradish Cream" from Oui, Chef.
Would it be ok If I marinated the beef for about 4 hours instead of one? I have to go out and then I want to cook dinner right when I get home.

asked by singing_baker about 7 years ago

Oui, Chef

Shouldn't be a problem at all, in fact, it'll no doubt be even better with a longer marinating time. Glad to hear you're making the dish, I do hope you like it. - S

singing_baker

Thanks! I've already made it in the past with just the one hour marinating and I loved it! can't wait to eat it again tonight.