Vermontuckey Lemonade

Okay I'm an idiot. I thought I saved the recipe for vermontuckey lemonade but now I can't find it anywhere on this site. Am I crazy? Did I see it here? What is it's real name so I can find it? I've got company coming for a BBQ in an hour...Gulp! Thanks!

asked by tessa022707 over 7 years ago

MrsKeller

Is this it?

http://smittenkitchen.com...

lorigoldsby

If you make this, save your lemon halves and make lemon drop jello shooters. Use 1/2 water, 1/2 vanilla vodka and lemon jello, fill halves and chill. When set, cut lemons into wedges.

tessa022707

Thanks so much! Found it at smitten kitchen.....my brain is small and overfull.