🔕 🔔

Making grilled brats/onions/peppers...what's a side dish that balances all that heavy flavor?

Green salad seems kinda off, german potato salad too obvious. Not feeling as inspired as usual!

asked by katekirk almost 7 years ago

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

What about grilled watermelon? Couldn't be easier and couldn't be tastier. Cut into 1.5" thick wedges, salt and pepper. Grill until it looks... grilled. :-)

NICE...I was wondering what I was going to do with that half-monster left in the fridge anyway. And the mint is taking over the herb bed, so I'll probably add that too.