A question about a recipe: Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli

1ecc13ff 39c3 449d ae62 053794dabff9  053111f 284

I have a question about the recipe "Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli" from EmilyC.

Would these be good made in miniature, without the buns, for an appetizer or starter course?

asked by Mary Kay almost 7 years ago

EmilyC

Mary Kay, yes to all of the above! They'd work well as small patties for a starter, and no need for buns. Enjoy!

Rhonda35

I think they'd be great on little buns as "shrimp sliders" for hors d'oeuvres!

EmilyC

Ohhh...I like the way you think, Rhonda! And little slider buns are much easier to come by these days...

Oh yeah, appetizer sliders sound fantastic! I'm on a shrimp kick these days.

Ugh! So sorry for the spam. Tracking it down now.