🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Paule Caillat's Brown Butter Tart Crust / is the dough to be rolled or pressed into the tart pan? Does it matter?

6e7b76a9 2c8b 4869 b75f be6970b3d9d7  062811f 424

I have a question about step 5 on the recipe "Paule Caillat's Brown Butter Tart Crust" from Genius Recipes. It says:

"Line the tart mold evenly."

asked by drozeira over 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

It's pressed in -- easy, right? I'll make this more clear in the recipe. Thank you for pointing it out.

You can also read the full write-up and see more photos of the process here: http://www.food52.com/blog...

When I made this crust (which is wonderful) I just pressed it in with my spatula. It was so easy!