🔕 🔔

Has anyone purchased elk on-line?

I found two places on-line to purchase elk - one in Colorado and one in Wyoming. Has anyone purchased elk on-line and have recommendations?

asked by SKK about 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

OK, revoking the question.

Ha! I just found this question, and I'm so curious what you need elk for. Are you making a specific recipe? I'd be interested in hearing about it, and also your results in the search!

@sarah k - I love elk, especially elk steaks with a berry sauce of some kind on top. This latest search for elk began when I read the recipe for elk pastrami on the July 14 Food52 post from Perennial Plate. http://www.food52.com/blog...

Thanks to a post from Syronai I found a place to purchase elk in Seattle, where I live, and will be checking them out this week. Thanks for asking!