🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Simply Raspberry Muffins

Edc34bda c517 433d 9f28 f2873e3ac5e3  food52 07 12 11 107

I have a question about the recipe "Simply Raspberry Muffins" from fiveandspice.
Can I sub the raspberries with bananas and chunk chocolate pieces? I don't want to interfere with the integrity of the recipe, but its all I have in the house right now.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Yes -- the muffin batter is just a great basic muffin batter. You could add pretty much anything to it.

C4b35b3e a030 4605 bcae f5a7ba4644f4  sausage2
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

I would agree. You'll get a very different muffin, overall, but it will be a very delicious muffin, nonetheless!