A question about a recipe: Zucchini Pancakes

Cd139f29 00ff 4827 b43e 1edcb478c09c  090109f 672

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Zucchini Pancakes" from dagny. It says:

"In a bowl, beat egg, chopped parsley, and lemon zest. Add pinch of salt and pepper to taste." No flour? Also, how do you stop a grater-cut bleed?

asked by svz about 7 years ago

The zucchini, potato and egg are the binder. Regarding first aid - band-aid?

svz
svz

Thank you -- my zucchini were drained for a couple hours and produced lots of liquid but they were still too wet to stay together. I need practice! As for the bandaid, thanks -- a stiptic pencil worked after an hour or so of heavy pressure. I'm still learning!