Editor's picks

What is the best way to find the contest editors picks. I seem to have a hard time finding the list and I would love to participate in making and reporting on the recipes.

sdebrango July 28, 2011

They will post it sometime soon. Usually its in the late afternoon.

Greenstuff July 28, 2011

As near as I can tell, the people who regularly test for EPs stay at their computers around noon EST on Thursdays, repeatedly refreshing, and then type as quickly as they can to get a recipe. I think of it as a feeding frenzy!! Exhilarating if you can do it..

Greenstuff July 28, 2011

Oh no, sdebrango's right--it's more like late afternoon East Coast time. But always on Thursday--I remember last Thanksgiving being amazed at how many people were ready to click.

Kitchen Butterfly
Kitchen Butterfly July 28, 2011

But people in Europe (like me) are often amongst the first to see the list cause it is usually late evening fore me, fresh from work, after dinner and almost 'madly' checking, and refreshing to see the list......

totalnoms
totalnoms July 28, 2011

Hey all- they're up for this week! Go grab a recipe!

ibbeachnana
ibbeachnana July 28, 2011

Thanks everyone, no wonder I miss it. Dare I ask if there is a way to be notified of comments made on recipes that I have submitted? I have missed several comments in the past.

susan g July 28, 2011

ibbeachnana -- I was in the same boat, then found that if I went to my profile, edit, indicate that you want email notification. I had thought I didn't want to be on yet another email list, but do yourself a favor, do it. I believe there was a FP question like this a while ago, where some people were not getting the emails, due to a server issue, and gmail was recommended at a better choice in that situation.