🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grilled Rack of Lamb Asian Salad

92a52e10 b760 4574 a6c2 e442c546afca  070609f 1030

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled Rack of Lamb Asian Salad" from Tom Kelly.
IN YOUR COMMENT IT SAYS, "WE ADDED A FEW MORE TABLESPOONS OF LIME JUICE AND AN EXTRA TABLESPOON OF SUGAR T O BALANCE THE FLAVORS IN THE DRESSING"
ARE THOSE CHANGES ALREADY REFLECTED IN THE RECIPE ALREADY OR DO I NEED TO ADD THEM?
SHOULD I ASSUME THAT A FEW MORE MEANS TWO?

asked by Fay over 5 years ago
Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Those changes are not reflected in the recipe, no -- it's all about personal taste. If you think the dressing needs more lime juice, try adding it a tablespoon at a time, tasting as you go.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Hi Fay, A tag is key words that identify your recipe when people try to do a search. For example, if you wanted to search, "Flank Steak", a recipe submitter may "Tag" their recipe as Flank Steak, Spicy, Cumin, BBQ etc. to help others narrow down the search. If a recipe doesn't have a "Tag" to help, the search only finds what the title of the recipe is which may not include the ingredient you're searching for, like, "Mama's Marinated Cow". Hope this helped and good luck with the lamb dish.

I'm using the new "edit answer" option. I saw that an answer was posted but also What is a tag? Not sure if that was a question or part of your name but maybe someone will find it useful if not.