🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Feta-Stuffed Gem Squash

4e708f76 1a4b 47a0 b8fc 6855b0934ca6  img 1145

I have a question about the ingredients on the recipe "Feta-Stuffed Gem Squash" from lorinarlock.

Have you ever added chopped bacon to the stuffing or any other type of ground meat?

asked by The Fiery Epicurean about 6 years ago

4a244a3e 71b1 485d 9998 3861fe93b949  birdhouse avatar 80x80

I don't have a specific answer for you, but thank you for pointing out this recipe. It looks so yummy, and I bet it would taste great with a little bacon

4bce0563 781e 4f78 bd5d be6c9b90fa2f  dsc 4066 1

Hi there,

You can definitely mix and match the stuffing ingredients. Bacon would be delicious; I'd precook it though. Cooked and crumbled sausage would be good also. Ground beef could be good if you seasoned it well.

Hope you like it!