Last day! Take 20% off $150+ with code GOGOGIFTS. Go grant some wishes » details
Enter code GOGOGIFTS at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59pm ET 12/11/16. U.S. only. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
🔕 🔔

Hi, I posted question that was previously posted and i have the same question about the instructions for the 3-day blood orange reduction. help!

Say se is part of the recipe for prosciutto wrapped chicken stuffed with mint and feta.

asked by Crj 9 months ago
8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

It's pretty straight-forward. It takes 5 hours, not 3 days. "And, okay, I admit the blood orange reduction didn’t really take three days to make; just three evenings of about 1 ½ to 2 hours each – basically you just want to cook the sauce down for about 5 hours – more if you can. But 5 hours should do it. The sauce is pretty basic; and once you make it; you can use it for other things"