Hi, I posted question that was previously posted and i have the same question about the instructions for the 3-day blood orange reduction. help!

Say se is part of the recipe for prosciutto wrapped chicken stuffed with mint and feta.

asked by Crj over 2 years ago

It's pretty straight-forward. It takes 5 hours, not 3 days. "And, okay, I admit the blood orange reduction didn’t really take three days to make; just three evenings of about 1 ½ to 2 hours each – basically you just want to cook the sauce down for about 5 hours – more if you can. But 5 hours should do it. The sauce is pretty basic; and once you make it; you can use it for other things"