Does whole foods carry smoked sea salt

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer almost 7 years ago

I'm not sure. But I've made it with a couple of tsp of liquid smoke, and 1/2 cup of salt (Kosher or sea salt). Mix well and dry in the oven on parchment at 200 for an hour and let finish drying overnight. Then break it up and put in a jar.

If you have a grill just smoke a cup or so on a cookie sheet away from the heat source for one hour...let it cool and store.

Thanks for using foodpickle! This service is for food and cooking questions -- if you have questions specifically about Whole Foods Market, please go to the Customer Service desk. Thanks, and hope you'll visit us again!

I don't know about WF, but Trader Joes does--at least the one near me.