🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cherry Tomato and Champagne Grape Tart

2edd4714 224d 4c9c a958 5cd1a95d7a26  043

I have a question about the recipe "Cherry Tomato and Champagne Grape Tart" from aargersi.

asked by learnoff almost 7 years ago

Champagne grapes are teeny tiny-you'd probably have to quarter regular grapes to match their size. But I think halves would work, too--they'd just be about the same size as the cherry tomatoes.

Yes, I'd say definitely! The recipe was conceived from the happy finding of great ingredients, but absent the Champagne grapes, go with what you have. You won't get that cool visual effect, but maybe you can come up with your own.

Hey there - just saw this! I was actually thinking the exact thing - red grapes - as a sub!! I think halved or quartered will work