🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pan-Seared Lemon-Basil Shrimp with White Bean Salad

0a35ff02 e71e 46e1 b62b a4981669aa66  p1060205

I have a question about the ingredient "(one) 15 ounce can small white beans, navy beans or great northern beans" on the recipe "Pan-Seared Lemon-Basil Shrimp with White Bean Salad" from mrslarkin.

I am lucky enough to have a huge amount of fresh beans from the garden - how long would you cook them to get the same consistency? can i saute or should i boil? this looks so yummy!!

asked by nancymac99 about 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I'd boil them for just a few minutes. If you're feeling up to it, might be nice to finish them in a saute pan, but not necessary.