Missing ingredient in recipe for Kitchenette's fennel white bean crostini

The amount or type of white bean (cooked, canned) not listed in ingredients. Am I missing something?

asked by Susan Gordon over 4 years ago

I found the recipe on "Kitchenette's" website
http://kitchenetteblog.com/2012/03/roasted-fennel-garlic-white-bean-crostini/
It calls for a 15 ounce can cannellini beans (or other white bean), drained and rinsed

LE BEC FIN

BTW, many recipe chefs rarely see the hotline or check the comments on their recipe pages. So when i have a question that i really need ansswered, i click on the chef's recipe and then from there i click on their name; and then on their member page, i send them an email by clicking on the envelope symbol. those emails go to them directly.