🔕 🔔

Does anyone have any good winter squash recipes??

asked by suann47 over 6 years ago
E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Hi suann47. Winters squash of all stripes has been a hot topic here on foodpickle. Here are all the questions and their answers over the past two weeks or so. Have fun!
http://www.food52.com/foodpickle...

In addition to the links for recipes in my other foodpickle answers, I'd love to suggest that roasted winter squash, lightly crushed with a potato masher, into which you've stirred a small spoonful of creme fraiche per serving, or a touch of butter, topped with a tiny pinch of coarse sea salt, is simply divine. Just let the gorgeous flavor of the squash speak for itself! Add a spoonful of maple syrup and a dash of mace or cinnamon, and you've got dessert! I love the stuff. (Can you tell?!) ;o)

8c5e3e9f 1b4a 49bc b261 442225295683  stringio

I make a butternut squash coconut curry (here on Food52) that I love and also make butternut squash "fries" in the oven...like making baked French fries. You could also sub squash for pumpkin in a pie!