🔕 🔔

bento boxes

good morning, a couple of weeks ago food 52 featured a bento box, it may have been an award for one of the contests but i am not sure. i would really like to know the link was so that i can track one down. thank you very much!

asked by mainecoon over 6 years ago

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

I do not know which one was featured but this is the one I have:
http://www.lunchboxes.com...

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

I have a couple of them to pack lunches for my partner. One rarely gets used..its pretty tiny. Another one is thermos type, with stackable bowls---that one is really more for winter stuff---soups and such.
I wish I had bought the one wssmom posted.

I saw that one in Whole foods actually, so if you still wanted one Sam1148, you can another one there?

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.food52.com/blog...

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

Was it a metal stackable one?