🔕 🔔

bento boxes

good morning, a couple of weeks ago food 52 featured a bento box, it may have been an award for one of the contests but i am not sure. i would really like to know the link was so that i can track one down. thank you very much!

asked by mainecoon over 6 years ago

wssmom

I do not know which one was featured but this is the one I have:
http://www.lunchboxes.com...

I have a couple of them to pack lunches for my partner. One rarely gets used..its pretty tiny. Another one is thermos type, with stackable bowls---that one is really more for winter stuff---soups and such.
I wish I had bought the one wssmom posted.

happycao

I saw that one in Whole foods actually, so if you still wanted one Sam1148, you can another one there?

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.food52.com/blog...

Summer of Eggplant

Was it a metal stackable one?