Sunchowder

I can a med salad which contains wine vinegar and I always use the water bath method. I have a PH tester which I used originally when I developed the recipe to ensure it was safe. It will depend on your recipe, if in doubt, always use a pressure canner for safety.

Droplet

We canned some last year in water bath and they were all fine. Grandma also cans it in a water bath.

a Whole Foods Market Customer

I am going to take a different approach to your question as my concern is that of food safety. Food preservation is a science, and safe food preservation is a tested science.
Your item that you would like to can at home has a lot of ingredients with different pH levels. Commercially it can be done but we are talking about doing it at home in your kitchen.

If you really want to home can this product then I would tak it to a food testing lab for them to determine the water activity, shelf life, pH, etc. These tests do cost but then the Lab will help you figure out what you need to add or delete in order to can and then if you should boiling water bath of pressure can the item. There is a lab up at Colorado State University Food Science Lab, in Greeley and in Denver.

Hope this helps

Sunchowder

Thank you Eugenia, terrifc honest post and full of the details I should have provided above.