🔕 🔔

What can you use to make millet bread thicker

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 6 years ago

Thicker than what?

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

Thicker or denser? Are you trying to make a higher loaf? If you're making gluten-free bread, I would fold a whipped egg white or two into your dough before you let it rise and only let it rise once, in the form you'd like to bake it.

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

Millet is a very fine and light flour. In gluten-free baking, it is generally combined with other gluten-free flours, not used by itself. One such combination might be equal parts brown rice flour, millet flour, sweet rice flour and tapioca starch (with some xanthan gum). Hope this helps!