🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki

823c5ac6 846d 4e7c a039 62ecca3bfe83  2017 0425 world s easiest falafel bobbi lin 23796

I have a question about the ingredient "dried chickpeas, rinsed well and soaked overnight" on the recipe "World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki" from marisab67. I'm surprised that these chickpeas are just soaked and not cooked. Is that right...it's almost too easy? Thanks

asked by [email protected] about 6 years ago

Ad0d3623 a28a 4793 82a8 5f1ab0a2f633  dsc00426

the first time i made falafel with uncooked chickpeas, i thought i had read the recipe wrong and was sure it would be a bust, but as it turns out, it's a common way of making it. it was definitely eye-opening for me!

They cook when you fry them. Something that really is that easy! Enjoy!