🔕 🔔

Question re: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki: Soaked the Chickpeas, need to store them

823c5ac6 846d 4e7c a039 62ecca3bfe83  2017 0425 world s easiest falafel bobbi lin 23796

I can't wait to try this! I'm soaking my little chickpeas overnight, but then I'm going off to work in the AM. Should I just leave them out to dry all day? Or put them into a container and refrigerate until i get home and THEN air dry them? Thoughts?

asked by cayt about 6 years ago

that's perfect. the secret is really getting all the water out which is why canned beans never work!

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Marisab67 - so you recommend leaving out on the kitchen counter during the workday and then procedding with the recipe instructions? Cayt, great question! I've been meaning to make this...

as long as you don't live somewhere where the temp. of your kitchen gets hot enough to ferment them, they'll be okay because they're raw.