Question re: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki: Soaked the Chickpeas, need to store them

823c5ac6 846d 4e7c a039 62ecca3bfe83  2017 0425 world s easiest falafel bobbi lin 23796

I can't wait to try this! I'm soaking my little chickpeas overnight, but then I'm going off to work in the AM. Should I just leave them out to dry all day? Or put them into a container and refrigerate until i get home and THEN air dry them? Thoughts?

asked by cayt about 7 years ago

marisab67

that's perfect. the secret is really getting all the water out which is why canned beans never work!

Marisab67 - so you recommend leaving out on the kitchen counter during the workday and then procedding with the recipe instructions? Cayt, great question! I've been meaning to make this...

marisab67

as long as you don't live somewhere where the temp. of your kitchen gets hot enough to ferment them, they'll be okay because they're raw.