A question about a recipe: Cinnamon Swirl Bread

7b06880e 60c8 453a ab6d 011eca09d5c4  2016 0308 cinnamon swirl bread bobbi lin 18730

I have a question about the recipe "Cinnamon Swirl Bread" from amanda. Do you measure the flour and then sift or sift first, then measure out?

asked by SusanWadle about 7 years ago

Amanda will probably see this at some point, but I think since it says 5-51/2 cups sifted flour, you sift first. If it said 5-5 1/2 cups of flour, sifted, you would measure first. Anyway, that's how I interpret it.

Just what drbabs said -- sift, then measure. By the way, I would use the amount of butter in the filling. I've changed my mind about it since posting! Hope you enjoy the bread.