🔕 🔔

Alternative fillings for Amandas peach crust recipe? I made a tomato tart w a goat cheese mix and lots of gorgeous tomatoes but the crust was just blah...any idea or suggestions? I was wondering if the cheese acted as barrier for juices to penetrate crust or if flour and oil sometimes just don't work? I used all olive oil (but first time making w peaches I used 1/2 walnut oil-Yum). Also ideas for flavoring when baking savory to replace almond extract? Thanks!

How about some fresh herbs in the crust. You could also infuse the oil with some garlic to add flavor.