🔕 🔔

Alternative fillings for Amandas peach crust recipe? I made a tomato tart w a goat cheese mix and lots of gorgeous tomatoes but the crust was just blah...any idea or suggestions? I was wondering if the cheese acted as barrier for juices to penetrate crust or if flour and oil sometimes just don't work? I used all olive oil (but first time making w peaches I used 1/2 walnut oil-Yum). Also ideas for flavoring when baking savory to replace almond extract? Thanks!

asked by XXX-XXX-8718 almost 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

How about some fresh herbs in the crust. You could also infuse the oil with some garlic to add flavor.