🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Dump-It Cake

33901f8b dab8 4ac5 8d01 7bf897aa6a96  2015 0122 chocolate dump it cake james ransom 008

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Dump-It Cake" from amanda. Thanks for answering my chocolate chip question so quickly! I have another one:

Does this cake stay fresh for over 1 day? And is it ok to have it out of the fridge for a couple of hours?

Thanks!

asked by HCR about 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

It's best eaten within 24 hours but it certainly lasts as leftovers for a few days. I usually refrigerate it for longer storage, but it's totally ok to leave out of the fridge for a few hours.

HCR

I can't believe I forgot to say thanks for the quick help and most importantly the recipe. It was yummy, yummy and yummy.