🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Fennel & White Bean Dip

2c71eacd b1e8 4e42 be99 8d426d710f8b  012511f 302

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Roasted Fennel & White Bean Dip" from singing_baker. It says:

"In a food processor combine the garlic bean mixture, fennel, roasted garlic, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 olive oil and all but 3 tablespoons of the parmigiano-reggiano. Puree until smooth. "

asked by Anitac almost 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Nice catch! We zested the lemon because we actually thought the recipe called for it (which it doesn't -- it just calls for lemon juice) but then never added it. I bet it would be a great addition, though!

Awesome!! Thanks! I think I'll try it and will let you know how it turns out!

I never noticed that in the step by step! how funny! I'm sure adding the zest would work nicely.

Sooooo yummy! Zest was a nice addition but I wouldn't say necessary. Would have just eaten this with a spoon if I could have. Big hit!