🔕 🔔

Inexpensive farro?

Does anyone have a good resource for inexpensive farro? I love the stuff and would love to eat it all winter but it's $9/lb here. Any suggestions?

asked by spuntino almost 6 years ago

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

The cheapest I could find was $18.20 for a 3-pound bag but you'd have to pay some shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Roland...

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

Recently saw it in the bulk section of my local organic market for $3.99 a pound. Might be worth checking bulk sections near you!

Agree with hk. Check the bulk bins section of any good grocery or health food store. It"s also known in the US as kamut.

B8c85549 23af 4014 8234 ae1da9266ce9  burnt offering

I found a 1 pound box at Wegmans today for $3.99!!! SOO excited!