Inexpensive farro?

Does anyone have a good resource for inexpensive farro? I love the stuff and would love to eat it all winter but it's $9/lb here. Any suggestions?

asked by spuntino almost 7 years ago

wssmom

The cheapest I could find was $18.20 for a 3-pound bag but you'd have to pay some shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Roland...

healthierkitchen

Recently saw it in the bulk section of my local organic market for $3.99 a pound. Might be worth checking bulk sections near you!

Agree with hk. Check the bulk bins section of any good grocery or health food store. It"s also known in the US as kamut.

Burnt Offerings

I found a 1 pound box at Wegmans today for $3.99!!! SOO excited!