A question about a recipe: Lazy Mary's Improved Lemon Tart

5bf144cc d309 4124 b02d 3dde7964b5a8  l1000825

I have a question about the ingredient "1 large Meyer lemon cut into pieces (1 1/2 - 1/3/4 ounces)" on the recipe "Lazy Mary's Improved Lemon Tart" from dymnyno. do you put all of the lemon---rind and all in the blender???? does it pulverize it?

asked by suec about 7 years ago

Yes, you put the entire lemon in the blender. (You don't even need a fancy blender. I've made it in a vacation house that had a plastic blender--really! It just works.) The blender liquefies the lemon. It's an amazing recipe. If you love lemon, you'll love it.

dymnyno

I probably should have called the recipe "Lazy Mary's Improved Lemon Tart Crust" . The original recipe is "Lazy Mary's Lemon Tart" and explains it all.