I like the new website, but almost all of my saved recipes are gone. Also, my searches are not producing the same results as before.

asked by Robin O'D about 7 years ago

All of my archived recipes are gone, too - those I'd written and those I'd saved of others. It looks like we're being allowed 10 of each of the most recent. I do not like this feature. I'm especially upset that the recipes of others are gone.

Louisa

I too am distressed at the loss of the saved recipes. I would have saved them elsewhere if I'd know this would happen.
I enjoyed being able to scroll and stroll through multiple recipes when looking for, say, a lentil cauliflower soup, and being able to pick and choose ingredients from several different cooks.
I liked that the old site was so democratic and open. This feels tight.

Kristy Mucci
Kristy Mucci

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

As amanda stated before, this is a bug and it's not permanent. It's being worked on!

Louisa

Thanks, Kmucci, that's good to know. I cook from food52, love the site and will be patient.

Kristy Mucci
Kristy Mucci

Glad to help, Louisa! Hopefully the bug gets fixed soon!