🔕 🔔

How can I eat a burned hot dog?

asked by NChometowski almost 6 years ago

62da2e3c 5d4a 4c43 a2ed feb7f39ad363  with ab

Step 1: throw burnt hot dog out
Step 2: go see my answer to your last question about how to cook hot dogs well :)

In all seriousness though, probably not worth saving. Peeling off hot dog skin doesn't sound like the BEST use of time to me.

That said, if it's only mildly overdone, cut it up and pretend it's ham or bacon in the next recipe you want to get a little meaty taste into.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Depending on what kind of 'burned' you've got -- charred meat is a carcinogen, so follow step 1 above. If it's salvageable, there's always split pea soup, baked beans, etc.

E6f5e079 1551 4472 bc70 dcc35a71edc2  110

Let's all guess...Is your next question "How do I recover from eating a burned hot dog?"