🔕 🔔

I'm still not seeing any new recipes, when I click "newest recipes" i see the same screen each time which is now stuff from 7 days ago.

asked by hyphenhermann about 6 years ago

D347253b 88e5 4ba1 ab1b 7b10260231b2  stringio

I have the same experience. Maybe no one is posting new recipes? Also the format is ok on my iPad, but wonky on my laptop.

I agree w/ Dona. I'm also having problems printing- Is anyone else having this problem?

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Thanks for reporting these issues. We'll take a look at them. Can you let me know whether you're on a mac or pc and what browser (and version) you're using?

My laptop is PC, using IE. My iPad is safari.

When I post using iPad I go directly to a message "there appears to be a problem, and shows a recipe for chocolate toast.

If you scroll down, do you see new recipes? I posted a similar question last night and learned that you just have to go down the page. I was seeing the same 5 - 7 day old "Top" recipes as well, which made me think too that the "newest recipe" link wasn't functioning. Peter answered also, that they were working on that. ;o)