🔕 🔔

I am looking for a recipe for a white bean relish or salad served as a cold appetizer at The Farmhouse Restaurant in Hazel Park,MI.

Beans may have been tossed w/oil,spices,but I believe no vinegar.

asked by kitchenkid over 6 years ago

You could try searching on Recipes, putting in 'white bean salad' to see what comes close, then fiddle around to come closer and take the direction that suits you.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Boy...I vaguely remember this but The Farmhouse has been gone for so long that I doubt you'd find anything on the internet. I did find one for Joe Muir's White Bean Salad however

http://www.askyourneighbor...