Can you recommend an inexpensive but handsome brand of folding chairs?

Help us build the Holiday iPad App. What are your tried and true holiday entertaining tips?

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

asked almost 7 years ago

dymnyno

At the winery we often host large groups of wine tasters and/or diners. I buy dark teak folding chairs from teakboat.com and simple chair cushions from Ikea for a great look as well as they are comfortable. I would add a pic , but that feature doesn't seem to work.

wssmom

Inexpensive is the key word for me: I have two pairs of Triena slat-back chairs in an espresso finish I purchased at Walmart for $59 a pair ....

Saw these not long ago at West Elm - simple, clean design and they come in 3 colors (white, black and red, which might be holiday-ish): http://www.westelm.com...