🔕 🔔

Can you recommend an inexpensive but handsome brand of folding chairs?

Help us build the Holiday iPad App. What are your tried and true holiday entertaining tips?

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

asked almost 6 years ago

1d0d675a 5598 44a5 865e 32730d2a1273  186003 1004761561 1198459 n

At the winery we often host large groups of wine tasters and/or diners. I buy dark teak folding chairs from teakboat.com and simple chair cushions from Ikea for a great look as well as they are comfortable. I would add a pic , but that feature doesn't seem to work.

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

Inexpensive is the key word for me: I have two pairs of Triena slat-back chairs in an espresso finish I purchased at Walmart for $59 a pair ....

C052d748 24c4 4f73 b273 3ceaa69c75e4  chaiur

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

Saw these not long ago at West Elm - simple, clean design and they come in 3 colors (white, black and red, which might be holiday-ish): http://www.westelm.com...