🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki

823c5ac6 846d 4e7c a039 62ecca3bfe83  2017 0425 world s easiest falafel bobbi lin 23796

I have a question about the recipe "World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki" from marisab67.

asked by linzarella almost 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Hi linzarella, your question didn't appear, just the topic of the question.

2e76cf97 2d3d 429e a4b4 7be0bcf4c88d  headshot

Hi SKK, I hit submit too soon, but I reposted my full question right after, so if you're on the page with the full list of questions, it should appear there. Thanks for the heads up though!