🔕 🔔

When using a bread machine on the dough setting if the recipe calI's for powdered non-fat milk can you use powdered buttermilk ?? I can't seem to find an answer..
HELP me

asked by s-chapstick almost 7 years ago

What quanitty does the recipe call for in relation to the flour? I would give it a try, but I'm pretty sure you can also just omit it. Maybe your loaf will be less tender.

Hi, It calls for 1/2 cup. It's an Asiago Black Pepper bread

2ce4531e 275e 4d28 9c0a 00a62172217e  rays 2

You'll be changing the acidity of the dough, so you might want to increase the sugar a bit to compensate.

O.K. thank you

Why not use a recipe for Buttermilk Bread instead. If you need one
I will post one.