Just thought I'd mention that I'm still not getting any notifications to my earthlink.net account. I'm using a PC + Chrome. :o)

I set up my gmail account as a backup, and it's working. I'd prefer to use my other account, however, for the traffic management (i.e., sorting and routing) capabilities on my desktop. Just FYI. As always, many thanks. ;o)

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen October 29, 2011

I'm with you AJ.. I'm still not getting notifications or e -mails re: any threads I've contributed to or comments. I'm on a PC with Firefox. And I'm NOT checking any boxes!!

Droplet
Droplet October 29, 2011

Me too, AJ. For now I just use the "what have "you"been up to" log on my profile page to remind me where I've posted and to check for updates. It is good for a couple of days back. PC, IE, Hotmail.

lorigoldsby
lorigoldsby October 30, 2011

I've not received any notifications either. I don't want to complain...but also curious about "views". How can my new recipes have comments but no "views"?

Bevi
Bevi October 30, 2011

In my world, all of the above issues apply!

alexlutz
alexlutz November 2, 2011

All, we're so sorry that these problems continue to plague you. Both the notification problem and the views error are on the developers' plates right now. I will ask for an update from them today on the progress they are making and I will report back.