🔕 🔔

Just thought I'd mention that I'm still not getting any notifications to my earthlink.net account. I'm using a PC + Chrome. :o)

I set up my gmail account as a backup, and it's working. I'd prefer to use my other account, however, for the traffic management (i.e., sorting and routing) capabilities on my desktop. Just FYI. As always, many thanks. ;o)

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I'm with you AJ.. I'm still not getting notifications or e -mails re: any threads I've contributed to or comments. I'm on a PC with Firefox. And I'm NOT checking any boxes!!

7b500f1f 3219 4d49 8161 e2fc340b2798  flower bee

Me too, AJ. For now I just use the "what have "you"been up to" log on my profile page to remind me where I've posted and to check for updates. It is good for a couple of days back. PC, IE, Hotmail.

32fb3935 151a 4db2 ac26 980d4c0d5cea  lorigoldsby

I've not received any notifications either. I don't want to complain...but also curious about "views". How can my new recipes have comments but no "views"?

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

In my world, all of the above issues apply!

4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

All, we're so sorry that these problems continue to plague you. Both the notification problem and the views error are on the developers' plates right now. I will ask for an update from them today on the progress they are making and I will report back.