🔕 🔔

Are there any plans to add a 'tag' feature to the hotline questions? like the way photographs get tagged on Facebook.

Some hotline questions I find (as opposed to recipe specific questions), address a particular member for getting answers, & tagging & sending an email may be great to get their advice quicker.

asked by Panfusine over 5 years ago
4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

Panfusine, we think there is a lot of value in having Hotline questions--and answers--out in the open and discoverable by all. It's not really intended to be a one-to-one platform. If you have a question for a specific cook you can ask it more privately by going to the individual's profile page and clicking where it says "send me a message" right next to the person's photograph. Hope this helps.