🔕 🔔

Request for Hotline Additions

You may all be working on this already, but just in case here is a wish list for Hotline: 1. Ability to have paragraphs. 2. Tags for not-answered, and sort for recently answered and recently asked (like old Foodpickle). 3. Get the edit function back. 4. Be able to expand the answer box like the old Foodpickle, where you grab right hand corner where there are 3 diagonal slashes /// and pull it down. Any chance we can have these back?

asked by SKK almost 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Thank you for this, SKK -- many of these things are already on our list and the others are great to know about. We will consider all of them as soon as we can.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Thanks, Kristen! I believe everything I pointed out was on the old Foodpickle. Or I am just being a romantic!
Thanks for the quick response and for all the work you all are doing.