🔕 🔔

HELP! - forgive my ignorance, but I just joined and can't figure out how to submit a recipe

asked by thecafesucrefarine about 6 years ago

Click on the word "Recipes" at the top left of any page. On the first "Recipes" page, look for a round "button" that says, "Add a recipe." I see it on the right, near the top, below the black stripe that runs horizontally. Click on the button; it should open a form, with boxes to fill in, with the name, description, categories, ingredients, instructions, etc. When you've filled in all the appropriate boxes, click on the "Publish" button at the bottom. So glad you're going to submit one!! ;o)

9ed12a6a b9d2 4d9d 9def 48ceb8acfccc  phoenix

You can also hover your mouse over the Recipe tab & a sub-menu shows up with "Add a Recipe" in bold.