can I print a recipe...

tried to cut & paste but cannot figure out how to make a copy. I just joined.

asked by LynneG over 6 years ago

Look to the left of the recipe and there is a print icon. Kind of small and it is there.

LynneG

nothing there...I would email it but there is no icon for that either. I have a pc...does that make a difference?

Add your answer here

My PC, both on Firefox and Internet Explorer, has the print icon, just under the moving box on the left side. If you're still not seeing it, contact [email protected] with details of the situation -- what computer, what browser. Another thought -- are you signed in when you want to print?
I have sometimes just highlighted the recipe page to print -- have you tried that?

The $1.89 Lunch Our Editor-in-Chief Swears By

Chickpeas to the Rescue

Curried Chickpea Sandwich

You can count the ingredients on one hand.

Simplest Homemade Doughnuts

Meatballs lend comfort on one family's journey from Mexico.

My Family Recipe: Mexican Meatballs

What's New in the Neighborhood

From weeknight favorites to regional classics.

12 Essential Italian Cookbooks