🔕 🔔

I can't find a specific cook I am looking up when I click on search terms and cook.

I hit the magnifying glass after name of cook and "cook" - nothing

asked by Lizthechef about 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I just tried searching "Lizthechef" and you popped up. When I just searched "Liz" I got a list of 20 food52ers, but you weren't on it. Some of the people on the "Liz" list don't have "Liz" in their food52 name, but are actually named "Liz" like mrslarkin. Try altering your search a bit, and see if you have any luck.

1d0d675a 5598 44a5 865e 32730d2a1273  186003 1004761561 1198459 n

The search is unforgiving if you don't have exactly the proper spelling or space/no spaces in the name. Also be sure to check "cooks" not "recipe" on the right button.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

In a similar vein, I was looking for a specific chick pea recipe -- I did not find it as 'chick pea,' but entered 'chickpea' and up popped a second list with the one I needed. Down on the wish list, can we have forgiveness?