Recipe Search = fail

I'm having a heck of a time using the recipe search function. It seems that it is not searching properly. My search criteria is: community picks & pumpkin. I get 40 recipes, most of which have nothing to due with pumkin. Such as Hard Cooked Eggs, Lime Aioli and Dukkah, which is a lovely recipe that I will now have to try, but doesn't help me in my quest. I also do not get email answers to my Hotline questions.

asked by Helen's All Night Diner about 7 years ago

alexlutz

Helen, two quick updates for you. One, we realize that the current recipe search results are not exactly right. There is a complex technical reason for this (which I won't bore you with!) and we are working on it. Two, we are currently testing a bunch of pumpkin recipes to address your exact need. Stay tuned for the results.