🔕 🔔

Recipe Search = fail

I'm having a heck of a time using the recipe search function. It seems that it is not searching properly. My search criteria is: community picks & pumpkin. I get 40 recipes, most of which have nothing to due with pumkin. Such as Hard Cooked Eggs, Lime Aioli and Dukkah, which is a lovely recipe that I will now have to try, but doesn't help me in my quest. I also do not get email answers to my Hotline questions.

asked by Helen's All Night Diner about 6 years ago

4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

Helen, two quick updates for you. One, we realize that the current recipe search results are not exactly right. There is a complex technical reason for this (which I won't bore you with!) and we are working on it. Two, we are currently testing a bunch of pumpkin recipes to address your exact need. Stay tuned for the results.