Send me a message!

When I try to, it's taking almost forever for the message not to go through. It's as though the screen freezes. And I hope this will show up as a community message.

I just sent you a message

sdbrango, I received yours, buy not yours, SKK. Thanks for trying!

I will try again!

OK, It is 11:41 PST11/12/11 and I just sent you another message. The prompter says it was sent successfully.

Still not getting yours, SKK. Thanks for trying!

I will send you one right now. I have sent you several and figured you weren't getthing them.

Did you receive the message?

I am, at this moment, trying to send you a message, and it does seem to be frozen. Off to dinner...

mensaque

Just sent you a message on the Bobó contest and it seemed to go thru with no problems.Let me know,ok?

Thanks, yes!

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I sent you a message earlier this morning...seemed to go through fine..did you get it?

Unfortunately, no.

Just tried again, and it said it was successful.

Yes, thanks, it came through.

Hi all -- I just tried sending myself a message as well, and it worked fine. It's possible that the site was undergoing some maintenance (this happens a lot these days), causing various things to freeze or stall temporarily. But please let us know if this continues to happen!